Welcome to Study First Group!
Study First Group is the official representative of a number of colleges and language institutions worldwide. Do you want to study abroad? Don't know where? Look no further, Study First Group can help you! Our aim is to make sure that the application process is as straight forward and as stress-free as possible for you and offers help with every stage of the process...
Study First Group
Study First Group is a professional web based International Education consultancy offering free and impartial advice and support to overseas students wishing to continue their studies outside of their home country. Study First Group will help find the right course for you!
In 2010 Study First Group was created to deal with the growing demand for other services like guardianship, sponsorship, university applications and counselling, student educational tours/excursions, group course bookings, group tours and immigration advice.
Study First Group is the global equivalent of the long established well known UKstudy.com and both are part of Study First Group Network. UKstudy.com, founded in 1999, developed rapidly to become the top provider of educational tours to UK International schools.
As a result of the quality and extent of its contacts, in 2000, UKstudy.com became an educational consultancy offering free counselling advice and support to overseas students wishing to continue their studies in an English speaking institution in the UK.
Each year over 20,000 students have benefited from the services of UKstudy.com and now Study First Group. Students are awarded places at schools, colleges and universities throughout the UK. It is with this experience and growing International student demands that we are expanding these education opportunities for students through Study First Group
- Details of courses & destinations available in one place including their content, structure, entry requirements and tuition fees.
- Impartial and free counselling and advice to help you decide which courses to apply for.
- Simple and easy application with an easy-to-follow checklist for the supporting documents needed.
- Let us submit your application we make sure applications are complete and correct and certify your documents before sending everything off your chosen institution.
- Fast response – applications submitted via Study First Group are fast-tracked through the university assessment processes.
- Accepting your offer – we ensure that your documents always get to the right people, quickly and safely.
- Help with applying for a student visa with an easy-to-follow checklist for the supporting documents needed.
- Professional and experienced team of education counsellors – a number of other languages other than English is spoken, including Farsi, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Urdu, Italian and Slovakian.
- An easily accessible, friendly point of contact through the whole process. We are happy to answer any questions that you might have at any point, so please get in touch by email or phone, or make an appointment to come in and see one of the team in person at our Head Office in Brighton, UK.
- Individual student tours and international private student group travel
- Guardianship services for underage international students willing to study in UK
Why Choose Us
- Study First Group offers a completely free service!
- Impartial advice and counselling making sure you access to all possible course types destinations of your interest.
- Assistance from start to finish – from deciding where, through the application process to acceptance and more.
- Experienced, professional and friendly staff – all education consultants at Study First Group not only have many years of experience working in the industry, many also have first hand experience of studying abroad and can offer a real empathy to all of our students.
- As part of the Study First Group network, Study First Group students will have access to a number of other quality and services that are part of the group!
Please click here for our data policy.
Study First Group
Unit 5, Gordon Mews, Gordon Close,
Portslade, BN41 1HU
Tel: +44(0)1273 72 55 77
Fax: +44(0)1273 72 44 66